It’s official, I’m sick 😦 Slept in till last minute today, jumped out of bed and got ready for work in less than 10 minutes… seriously slept in. Once again my meals in a jar have saved me, not that I’m remotely hungry. My co-workers have lovingly coined the phrase “jarring it” when it comes to my meals. “Hey Jess, wanna go out to lunch or are you jarring it?”. Love it! Really wish I could have stayed home today though…being a grown up sucks.
Once again, no workout, which makes me totally sad, BUT I know what I need to feel better
- Supplement (500mg Vitamin C every 4 hrs in addition to my daily vitamins)
- Hydrate (lots of herbal tea and warm water with lemon)
- Bone Broth
- Chicken Nuggs, brocoli & ½ avocado (in a jar)
- Coffee and coconut milk
- 4oz chicken on romaine w/ ½ avocado
- Peppermint tea
- Huge salad w/ lots of ham, an abundance of turkey, avocado and tomatos
- Raw almonds & green apple
- Tea Tea and MORE Tea
- Bone broth and lots of it
That’s all I got for day 4. BEDTIME! Nite nite!