This recipe is what I use when I have an abundance of leftover meat, any type of meat will work. Toss the meat into the skillet once the veggies are cooked and you’re good to go.
- 4 cups, spaghetti squash, cooked and warmed in hot water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1lb meat, pre-cooked
- 1-2 stalks celery, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup zucchini, thinly sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (or stir-fry sauce of your choice)
- 1 tbsp raw honey or Grade B maple syrup (omit if doing a Sugar Detox)
- 2 tbsp almonds, sliced (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix the coconut aminos and raw honey.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add all vegetables (EXCEPT the spaghetti squash) into the heated skillet; saute for 3 minutes over high heat, then add the cooked meat.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the coconut aminos/honey mixture; cook for 3 minutes, then toss in the drained spaghetti squash. Sprinkle with sliced almonds (optional).
COMMENTS: I like the coconut/honey mixture instead of a conventional gluten-free stir-fry sauce, which works just as well. You can also toss in additional veggies, or sliced almonds.