I love apple slaw, especially when I have BBQ or a Bacon Burger Dog for dinner, it’s an amazing pairing.
- 2 medium apples, shredded (I typically use 1 red & 1 green)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces (optional)
- Place the shredded apples in a medium bowl, add apple cider vinegar and mix with a spoon (I like using my hand)
- Add mayonnaise to the apples and mix again
- Serve and top with bacon.
And that’s it. Super simple…right?
COMMENTS: Add shredded chicken and a few walnuts for a quick Waldorf Salad. Use only green apples to make Sugar Detox Friendly.