This creamy garlic noodle dish is the way I curb my Alfredo sauce craving. It’s heavy in garlic to make up for the lack of cheese.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp crushed dried basil
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 c cooked spaghetti squash – heated
- Meat (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, garlic granules, dried basil and salt.
- Pour sauce mixture into a sauce pan; stir continuously over medium heat until the sauce begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat.
- Plate 1 cup of the pre-heated spaghetti squash and pour 1/2 cup of sauce over the “noodles” and top with meat (if you go that route)
COMMENTS: Add any type of meat you would like, if you so choose. I always have leftover chicken handy. As for heating the squash, you can submerse in hot water while the sauce cooks, microwave, heat up in a sauce pan…up to you and whatever you have time to do.