Once again I find myself on a Mug Cake kick. This round was triggered by an amazing and simple caramel sauce I found on Livinghealthywithchocolate.com I’m sure lots of people post recipes that are slight modifications of something great they found or just a straight up rip off, but I think you should give credit where credit is due. Plus, I don’t plan on creating my own caramel sauce when it’s already been made simple for me.
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- pinch of salt (approx 1/8 tsp)
- 4 Tbsp caramel sauce, slightly warmed (makes blending easier)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 c raw almonds, sliced
- In an 6-8 oz. mug, combine coconut flour, cinnamon and salt, mix with a fork
- Add the 2 Tbsp caramel and egg, stir until blended and lump free
- Add and stir in the baking powder and 1/8 c almonds
- Place in microwave and cook on medium-high heat for 2 minutes
- Top with remaining 2 Tbsp caramel and 1/8 c. sliced almonds
- EAT UP!