As Fall quickly approaches we find ourselves overwhelmed with the urge for all things pumpkin. To kick off my favorite season, I thought I’d make one of my Fall fridge staples, Spiced Pumpkin Butter. You just need 3 ingredients and a food processor, no need to make it difficult.
- 2 cups Dates, soaked for 12-24hrs.
- 15 oz. organic pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie puree)
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice (2-3 tsp if you don’t like a spicy butter)
1. Place 2 cups soaked dates in food processor
2. Blend Dates until it’s a smooth, lump free puree
3. Add pumpkin puree and spices to the Date Mixture, blend until smooth
4. BAM! You’re done.